File Property Edit Pro 3.75
Change the file attributes, edit file properties including EXIF data and MP3 Tag
Use File Property Edit, with just several mouse click, you can easily change the files' attributes, including "create time", "modify time", "last access time", "Realonly", "Hidden", "System"... and modify their diversify properties, like document summary properties, MP3 Tags, and photo's EXIF properties. With the powerful file and folder browse feature plus the drag and drop support, you can easily add a group of files and/or directories. The 1-click Undo feature allows you to rollback all the changes you just made. It also supports quick preview feature, which allows you to see the picture's thumbnail when you edit it.
*Support modify all types of photo's properties including EXIF.
*Support modify MP3 Tags.
*Support modify AVI Tags.
*QuickView feature added - Support thumbnail preview of photo.
* Modify file and folder's "created date time", "modified date time", and "Last access date time".
* Modify file and folder's attributes including "Archive", "Read Only", "Hidden", "System", "Temporary", "Offline", "Content index", or "Normal".
* Edit the file's summary properties including: "Title", "Subject", "Author", "Keywords", "Comments", "Template", "Last Author", "Revision Number", and "App Name".
* Export properties feature, you can export file properties into XML or CSV file.
* Drag and Drop: It's easy to add files to the list, just drag files from anywhere and drop them to File Property Edit's list.
* Undo changes: After you change the properties of files and folders, you can use this to cancel the changes, and rollback the old property values.
* Files filter support case sensitive and exclusive filtering - you can easily filter in or out the files you want from the file list.
* 15 color themes selectable
* Automatic online update
* FREE download!
* 3-year FREE upgrade!
* 3-year FREE technical support via email!
Changes on the new version:
1. Improve EXIF property processing speed. 2. Bug fix for EXIF binary data edit. 3. New variable "FileExtension" added. 4. EXIF property list name improved. 5. UI improved, files count displayed in step 1.