Change between long filename directories with ease
Fast CD replacement with Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP long filename support, history,aliases, fixes your spelling, partial name matching. A must have for Windows 95 long filenames. Does NOT require index files. List for multiple matches. Matches / and , ... etc. Create dir if not found.
With ZeroIn you can
* easily move between commonly used directories
* easily return to a recently used directory
* ignore platform differences like Unix / and DOS
* abbreviate directory names
* change drives and directories at the same time
* Now has native 32-bit executable for handling long filenames under Windows 95, 98, 2000 and NT, as well as the original 16-bit executable for DOS, Windows 3.1 and 95.
* Flag to prevent ZeroIn from suggesting that a directory should be created
* HTML help documentation
Changes on the new version:
New instructions for running ZeroIn under Windows 2000 and XP