Realistic Virtual Piano VSTi 2.5
Acoustic Grand Piano emulation with a breathtaking rich and realistic sound.
- Modeled on mastered Piano samples (normalized and noise-reduced). Based on PCM recordings of a Kawai and Yamaha Grand Pianos after it has been meticulously tuned and adjusted.
- To achieve such a remarkably authentic piano sound, has full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16 bits and 44.100 KHz.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Optimized CPU and memory usage. Stability: complete. Uses memory efficiently without sacrificing quality. Unlike many other piano modules and samplers, this piano will never overload CPU.
- Good live performances: never stick notes, never break the sound.
- Affordable price and user-friendly attitude are sure to attract many musicians.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of piano and room. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#.
( Syntheway RVP )
Changes on the new version:
Added new Yamaha Grand Piano module, Kawai Grand Piano module have been totally re-sampled. Added Piano Selector option in GUI.